Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I Hate My Pants


It's getting bad. Having a boyfriend who takes me out to eat is catching up. Actually, I think it's my lack of exercise more than the food I eat. Maybe it's that I eat bad food and don't exercise. Whatever it is, I need to get my butt in gear.

I was exercising - doing pilates - three times a week. I've had an excuse lately why I haven't been doing it. This morning it was lack of sleep from DST. I worked out on Monday. I think I'm going to run for 20 minutes this afternoon. I have a meeting that I must go to, but I have about 2.5 hours between my last class and the meeting. That is enough time. Maybe I can run and do pilates. Yes. That is what I'll do. I'm not feeling comfortable in my pants anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani