Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Phew

Ok, I'm incredibly better since that last post.

Today I had an interview. This afternoon when I got home, I was offered the job. Problem: I probably won't be able to take it because the money will most likely come out of next year's loan money. Not good. That sucks because I would have been working to pick up the pro bono in the state of Oregon.

If I hear differently, I'll be able to consider the job. As of right now, I'll have to hope I'll get another job soon.

Onto finals! I'm done with all my outlines except for two days worth of notes in Contracts. Pfft! Time to study them and read study aids.

I've goofed off a bit this afternoon, and I'm fight the urge to watch A Few Good Men. I saw Kill Bill v. 2 last night. One word: AWESOME. I'm so excited I got to finally see it. I was delayed because my mom was in town when it came out. Monday isn't that bad. I'm really excited. I can't wait to own them both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani