Thursday, April 08, 2004

Wow, What a Difference a Day Makes

Yesterday I went home and completed my exercise regimen. Today I am sore. Now I am happy.

Yesterday I also ran for president of Women's Law Caucus. I lost. Not really surprising because I have great tendency to lose elections (remember I ran for SBA secretary unopposed). May I should rethink this whole elected official desire. If I can't get elected, then I won't be an elected official...

Anyway, I ran against a lady who ran on her involvement in WLC and her commitment to women's issues. I ran on actual issues and goals. I handed out a sheet of paper. I want to make the meetings shorter with more accomplished. I didn't win. My mom suggested that I start my own organization. It's tempting, but difficult at the same time. Maybe I could call it the Caucus of Women Lawyers (CWL) or Women Law Student Association (WLSA) or even the Other Women's Law Caucus (OWLC). I could easily use all the same ideas and claim them as my own. In any event, I don't see that happening any time soon. That's OK. I have enough on my plate as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani