Saturday, May 22, 2004

Anne of Green Gables

I love when I have time to sit down for three straight hours and watch this movie that have seen at least ten times before. I still cry. I still love Anne and Gilbert.

By the way, did anyone ever notice how little Gilbert actually says? Most of the movie he's being ignored by Anne. That doesn't leave much room for talking. Maybe that's why he's so attractive... because they didn't have to worry about his acting abilities. Ah, and who couldn't love "sou-rry"?

Now I'm off to read a bit. I haven't been doing enough of that lately. It's mostly because I'm staying up too late and then getting up too early. I'm not in the mood to read at that point. But I'm going to read now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani