Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Stressed Out?

I came to a realization today. I think BF and I have been more stressed out throughout the course of out 6 months of dating than I have ever realized. I came to this conclusion when I thought about how much we just laughed last night. Just about really stupid stuff.

We didn't have a chance to be like that over winter break because I was gone two-thirds of the time and the last week I was back, we were snowed in. Being snowed in did not lend itself to being stress-free.

Last night was awesome. Stuff that only people in the room would have found funny was funny for 10 minutes after it was over. It still makes me laugh. I tried to explain why it was funny to my friend from Montana today, but she just gave me the obligatory chuckle.

Anyway. I have come to terms with the fact that we have been stressed, and we might actually be more fun to hang around when we don't have classes. That was an unexpected bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani