Sunday, May 02, 2004

Thoughts as Finals Start to Wind Down

I've almost made it through a year of law school. I've been dating the same person for 6 months. I'm still friends with the same law students I became friends with before school starts. I only have a few friendship casualties outside of law school. My parents still like me. I still like my parents.

I think I accomplished a lot this year, not including classes. I've been able to balance life and class. I enjoy class and love law school. I'm actually a little sad that I won't be going to class with the same people all day next year. They're really cool, and I'm going to miss the closeness we shared in Contracts... though I don't think I'll miss Contracts that much.

Next year, though, I will probably have to branch out and have classes with *gasp* third years. I still think it's really important for me to write-on to the law review, though I have reasonable expectations that I won't make it. I am SBA secretary next year. I'm going to help get WLC on its feet again. I want to take Moot Court.

Most importantly, I survived. BF and I still like each other even after two sets of finals (one and a half right now). And I have a job this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani