Thursday, July 01, 2004

It Wasn't Me

No, I'm not talking about that awful Shaggy song.

I'm talking about my former relationship with Ex. Now, I know many of you are saying, "Duh, I told you that already," but it helps to hear it from a psychologist sometimes.

I found this article the other day, and it's just made me feel a whole lot better.

First of all, the article is about commitment phobes. If you watch the video, it's even better. Something I had questioned in the back of my mind was if I gave him enough time to commit. Well, I know now there wasn't anything I could do.

The first thing the article suggests I should do is get out of the relationship. Well, I'm happy to say that I did get that far. The other solution would have taken therapy and years. I don't think he would have done the therapy and I would have been able to deal that long.

I'm serious about this, though. It's really good to know that there wasn't something I was supposed to do and there is a reason I felt I should have been able to change his mind about his fear of commitment. Funny how the Today show could make such a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani