Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Temporary Insanity

Do you ever have those moments where you just want to break out of societal norms and go crazy?

I've been working on a presentation and website for work for a month. I just got comments back. I don't mind constructive comments; I've been groomed to take those all my life.

You know when some people just get nit-picky? Especially when we say that a page is not really a part of the site. It's only a filler until we get the real page up.

I wanted to call the nit-picker. I wanted to scream that she just didn't get it. I worked hard, and how would she feel if she were in my place?

I imagined the call. The screams came out in lines like cartoons often do.

Then I held back because I have to work in this community for a while and it wouldn't be good to be known as the girl who flipped her lid.

But it would have been fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani