Sunday, August 15, 2004

French Kiss

I really love that movie. It's one of my favorites.

It's just one of those feel-good movies set in beautiful France. What more could you want? Well, that's really all I want at the end of a day.

I spent most of my day reading... I read more of the A Series of Unfortunate Events books. I've read all the published ones. The next one comes out in September.

I read my latest issue of Consumer Reports. I love that magazine.

I even read a few essays in the Buffy book I have listed on the side. ==> Really interesting. Although I have to say that too many of the essayists criticize the final season. I actually liked it.

So, at the end of the day, I decided to watch a movie before going to bed. I actually selected the movie to watch last night, but I fell asleep reading. Tonight I stopped reading to watch the movie.

I think it was because I couldn't believe that the weekend was over already. I think this might have been my first 2-day weekend all summer. I went into work for no reason on Friday (because someone failed to mention to me that the meeting I went to work to attend was cancelled). Then I left the Kerry rally early because it was bullshit. It's really hard to stand around outside at a rally trying to get people to sign up to volunteer when you really don't feel that strongly for the candidate.

Anyway, Saturday and Sunday flew by. French Kiss always takes me away. Even though I've never been to south France, I've always wanted to go. It's so beautiful. At least it looks that way. They are in Paris for a while in the movie, and I actually have been there. It's quite fun to watch a movie and say, "I've been there!" over and over again, but I know I have to do this in the privacy of my room, away from others because it becomes quite annoying.

Wow, I just wrote a really long sentence that wasn't really a run-on. I think that's my sign to go to bed.

Bon soir! A bientot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani