Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Am I Nuts?

I'm subjecting myself to a TV series that I never saw a full episode of when it was on television.  Not even in syndication!

Am I crazy?  I'm starting to actually care about the characters of Dawson's Creek.  What am I doing?  I've finished the first disc and am about to start the second.  There are only three discs for the first season!

Watching this makes me realize that my Buffy love is a pure thing.  At least Buffy is a show that has some hidden intelligence in it.  I'm even glad that it doesn't have words in the theme song.  Having to hear Paula Cole over and over is crazy-making.

It never bothered me much before, but:
"Open up your morning light
And say a little prayer for I.
You know that if we are to stay alive
Then see the peace in every eye"
is really starting to get to me.  First it doesn't make sense.  Then the stupid "prayer for I" part.  I think that sounds off to everyone who hears it.  And I and eye are not rhymes.  They are the exact same sound!  Ugh.

I'm going see Pacy get it on with his teacher some more.  That's just ... ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani