Friday, July 16, 2004

Between Books

As some of you may have noticed, I've added a little book list to my side bar.  For a bit of time I had a Mary Higgins Clark book and Frankenstein sitting there. 
 
I have a little secret.  I finished Mary Higgins Clark yesterday and started Frankenstein today.  "Where is the secret?" you might ask.  Well I've read 4 books between those!
 
Really, they are 4 children's books, so they don't take much time to read.  I didn't feel like changing the html in the template every four hours.  The books are from A Series of Unfortunate Events.  I already read the first one and picked up the next four at the library yesterday.  They're quite funny and entertaining, and I would suggest them to anyone.
 
I actually can't wait until I have kids to read them to because it's a great way to increase their vocabulary (because Snicket defines the big words in the story).
 
I just thought I would share.  I'm quite excited about Frankenstein and My Life.  I just hope I have time to read the other pile of books by my bed before school starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani