Wednesday, July 07, 2004

The Simple Life in Henderson...

They were near my home town tonight on Fox. I actually saw the trailer while I was on my trip home. I didn't think they were actually filming anything.

I was shocked to see the episode tonight was set in Louisiana. It was a fluke that I found out about it. I'm glad I did because now I can comment on what they did.

First of all, I can't believe they went to the Northgate Mall. No one goes there. I guess that's the best place to go then. I promise they didn't clear it out for the show; it's always like that.

I was so disgusted when they put boiled crawfish in the sack and then sold it for 78 bucks! I went crazy! It's maddening knowing about crawfish and seeing them do that!

And then, the two of them were going to chaperone the 13 year-olds first date. There were all these rules about not dressing slutty and not kissing, but how could they expect the date to be safe and respectful when Paris Hilton has her own sex video?! What were those parents thinking?!

Ok, we're not all like that in Louisiana, but there are some. That was crazy. My parents are not like that. We don't talk like that. Like I said, there are some, so it's not like they had to search to find people with those accents, but it's more likely that you'll find people like that when you're going crawfishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani