Sunday, July 04, 2004

Why Can't It Be Over?

I'm so tired of this break-up thing. I want to be done with all of it. I'm tired of friends who don't really act like friends. I'm tired of Ex acting like a dick. I'm tired of feeling like this will never end.

I totally get why people jump from one relationship to another. How much easier would this be if I were already in another relationship and I wouldn't have all this to deal with? I know that's not the way to deal with it, but I'm just so tired of it.

I know I won't be ready to date someone else until I'm actually past this. This isn't the only reason why I would like to get past this. I just don't feel that I'm over it until I have these thoughts finished with.

I think I could just move forward if everyone were to leave me alone about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani