Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Post It, Baby

It' been a while since I graced you with a post, so I'll just dive right in.

The John-John ticket. I'm still voting for Nader. This will probably come back to harm me in my future political career. (GO DEMS!... There, does that make it better?)

Ex. Haven't really seen or heard from of him in a while. That a big PLUS.

4th of July. Spent it on the Columbia River. Took lots of fireworks pictures. Maybe I should link to the album.

Work. Busy, busy. Wrote my first affidavit today. Woot. My to-do list was crazy long yesterday, but it's only half as long today. More woot.

Jeopardy. Man, Ken is AWESOME, even if he does keep making less and less everyday. I almost thought he wasn't going to have to go into Final Jeopardy yesterday. Who will ever unseat Ken?!

That's it. I think. I'll probably think of more later. Does anyone want to share the lyrics of that awful grammatical song that starts, "I love you, period..."? I just thought of that stupid song for some stupid reason.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger L. said...

You're not a failure... just a late bloomer.

Why haven't you updated your blog lately?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani