Sunday, July 18, 2004

My Life as a Sim

I just realized life as a Sim is very analogous to my life, especially the friendship meter.  In the game, The Sims, you have to keep in contact with your friends either by talking to them or inviting them over.  If you don't do that, the meter, which runs from 0 to 100, starts to decrease.  After a certain point, you lose him as a friend.
 
While I'm not trying to increase the number of friends I have to get a promotion at work, I realized that I have a good bit of friends that I don't keep up with on a weekly basis.  I know it's not just me who has to keep up with other friends, but I still feel like I've lost contact if I haven't talked to a person for a week.
 
While I have been quite social with one small handful of friends and talked to another small handful, there is one other small handful of friends that I haven't talk to this week.  While I know they are still my friends, I feel like I'm losing touch and need to call them, just to maintain the current level of friendship. 
 
I'll probably call one or two friends soon just to see what's up.  That way my friends meter will stay nice and level.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani