Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Cover Letters, Clogged Drains, and Clean Clothes

Twenty minutes ago I was tired of writing cover letters. (I have write 2 so far. I need 5 by the 27th, but by the 10th of September I will need a total of 17. Ugh.) I decided to check on my clogged drain. Because my lovely friend from San Antonio will be visiting this weekend, I decided it was time to unclog the drain and clean the bathtub.

Somewhere between realizing the Liquid Plumr made the tub cleaner than it had been all year and being on my knees scrubbing off the soap scum, I realized I would rather be writing cover letters.

Then while I was flushing the drain with hot water, my dryer buzzed. A sign the clothes are ready to be folded. I think I hate folding clothes more than the clogged drain.

Anyway, I've finished those two chores and am about to get started on cover letter 3. BR might be getting an email tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani