Friday, September 10, 2004

I'm in Class

It's been a while since I've posted. The problem is, nothing much had happened.

Once law school starts, not much happens. Right now I'm sitting in a classroom with five teachers and a bunch of law students who just can't stop asking questions. I think I got all my points today.

This class is a pass/fail class. You have to get a certain number of points at the end of the semester to pass. You get points from class when you participate in the discussion. I participated enough today to get the full amount of points. I think I can just cruise for the rest of the time.

After class, I have a lunch with the Board of Trustees. The dean emailed me to ask me to do it yesterday. I figured it would be a good idea.

Oh, and I HAVE to get to the library today. I'm close to a month overdue. I'll be sent to a collection agency soon.

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani