Tuesday, August 24, 2004

OH MY GOD!

There is absolutely NO ONE around when I need them.

This OTHER guy from Saturday night just called me to invite me to play poker with him and some of his friends tonight. (I have plans to have dinner with a very cool friend I have not seen all summer, so I can't go.)

That's not a big deal. I can hear you saying this already.

Then he told me to give him a call to go get coffee sometime this week if I have time!

OH MY GOD! I so didn't give him my number for that reason. I totally gave it to him because he asked for it to be involved in our poker games.

Ok, writing that out, I see now he really didn't need my phone number for me to inform him of poker games. Besides the point.

OH MY GOD! I can't believe this. I totally didn't even talk to him Saturday night. I spent the entire time talking to guy from previous post, IN FRONT OF GUY FROM THIS POST!

Ok, sorry for the number of capital letters. I'm in a state of silent yelling in my cubicle. And I really need to come up with nom de plumes for these guys. Ok, we'll call the guy from this post Poker Guy and previous post will probably just be known as the New Crush, or Crush for short.

OH MY GOD!

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused. Which guy are we talking about?

-Beth

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger L. said...

There were a total of three guys that night: Poker Guy, Crush, and other guy who stood too close when he was hitting on me.

Poker guy called to ask me out, but I never sent "Ask me out" vibes to him.

Crush is coming over tonight to play poker (an update on that later).

I've never seen or heard from the third guy since.

I hope this helps... This is a bit confusing, I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani