Sunday, August 29, 2004

Update

So with a heavy feeling burning in my gut, I decided to email Crush's sister, who is also his roommate. I laid things out in a very straight-forward, no-nonsense type of way. I got back just what I was expecting.

She feels he is afraid of getting into a commitment right now and is enjoying single life. Ok, I'm totally not getting involved with this. What comes to mind? Ex.

She stipulates it's only her observation, but her observation confirmed what my intuition was telling me. I learned from previous relationships. Go with the gut. It knows best.

I just have enough of guys. What is so scary about dating someone? Just because you date does not equal forever. Anyway, it's cured my burning desire for a call.

School starts tomorrow, and I can start with a focused mind now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani